Our professionally designed programs guide and support Club members in five core areas: The Arts; Character and Leadership Development; Education and Career Development; Health and Life Skills; Sports, Fitness and Recreation. Continual program improvements ensure that young people are guided by the best practices in the field of youth development. We want our kids to succeed.
- The Arts – helping to develop creativity and cultural awareness through visual arts, crafts, performing arts and creative writing.
- Character & Leadership Development – empowering youth to develop solid relationships, positive self-image, character development and respect for cultural diversity.
- Education & Career Development – helping members become proficient in computers, math, reading and science , while empowering them to set goals, do their homework, explore careers and prepare for their future education and employment.
- Health & Life Skills – helping kids engage in good behavior, fostering self-reliance and empowering them to live well , both today and developing healthy habits to last a lifetime.
- Sports, Fitness & Recreation – we provide a menu of programs to help kids develop and maintain fitness through a balance diet and exercise. Other components include learning how to reduce stress, and reduce anger and violence through appropriate techniques.
- Summer Programs – In addition to our core programs, we offer special opportunities that help young people continue to learn, be active and stay safe.
For more information, contact:
- Hervey Jenkins, Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer