Did you know?
Only through the generous support of people like you can we provide the high quality programs and services young people look forward to when they become members at the Boys & Girls Clubs of Southeastern Michigan nearest them!
Our GOAL is that NO CHILD IS EVER TURNED AWAY because their family can’t afford a membership. Here’s How You Can Help!
- $1,000 will provide free scholarships for 20 children
- $500 covers the actual cost for one child’s annual membership
- $150 help provide additional arts, sports, fitness equipment and education materials for a club near you!
There are a number of ways that you can help us. Click below to learn more!
For more information, contact:
Ryan Ambrozaitis, CFRE, Chief Development Officer
Jennifer Trussell, Donor Relations Manager
- George Q. Jackson, Foundation Relations Manager
- Jennifer Wakenell, Development Associate